Sunday, January 22, 2012

Men's Fatness Editor MIA

So you might have noticed that I have been pretty quiet lately. A couple of weeks ago I ended up getting sick with a sinus infection and have been loafing around trying to get to feeling better.  I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics and am now feeling mostly better.

Problem is I pushed pause on the exercise and diet and now have to start back at square one. In my mind the effort is kinda like pushing a car that ran out of gas. It is easy to maintain the momentum once the car is rolling. It is hard to get it moving though. That's where I am at. Trying to get this car rolling, except it feels like I am a mouse pushing a semi trailer.

Its funny how easy it is to rationalize laziness. I was sitting on the couch thinking...."man I need to run on the treadmill. That will take initiative (I don't have), energy (nonexistent), and putting my shoes on (too hard). So there on the couch I sat thinking to myself, "James is going to beat me in the challenge."

So with that note, this video below pretty much describes the last two weeks.





1 comment:

  1. I went through a wide range of emotions with that video...Fear, shcok, sadness and then....victory! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete